6WIND Turbo IPsec® is a high performance, ready-to-use vRouter or virtual router, software network appliance. It is deployed bare metal or in virtual machines on commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) servers as a replacement for legacy router hardware.
- 18 Gbps IPsec per core, scalable
- 1,000 tunnels per second; over 50,000 tunnels
- Features include IPsec VPN, L2, encapsulations, IPv4 and IPv6 routing, virtual routing, firewall, NAT, QoS, High Availability and more
- Bare metal deployments on Intel® Xeon® and Atom® based servers
- Virtual machine deployments on VMware ESXi, Linux KVM and Amazon Web Services and
- 1G, 10G, 25G, 40G, 50G, 100G Ethernet support includes Intel, Mellanox and Broadcom NICs
- CLI and NETCONF/YANG management options with YANG-based NETCONF APIs
AT&T, dacoso, NETWAYS and many more use 6WIND’s vRouter for their IPsec VPN networking server software.
|Use Cases||vRouter Essentials||Resources|