Here are the simple steps to begin your 6WIND Border vRouter Evaluation.
- Request a Turbo Router Evaluation for your Border Router and BGP routing use cases.
- Read our FAQ to get started.
- Read our Standard Evaluation License Agreement before you download the software.
- Consult our Border vRouter Deployment Guide to help with your configuration.
- Complete the Feedback Questionnaire for Turbo Router within 5 days after the end of the evaluation.
- Contact Support for specific questions here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon Evaluation request, you will be granted the right to evaluate 6WIND Turbo Router for a period of 10 Working Days. Please skip the section about installing the license file in the documentation. The software is built with a time-limitation mechanism allowing an unrestricted usage for continuous 48 hour periods. When time limitation occurs, the software stops functioning. A reboot is required for a new 48 hour cycle.
By downloading the package /software, you accept without restrictions the terms and conditions described in the 6WIND Evaluation License Agreement Standard Contract.
We ask that you submit your feedback in the short questionnaire starting in Appendix 2 of the above ELA within 5 days after the end of the evaluation. It is available here for your convenience.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me directly. We look forward to your feedback.
6WIND VP of Marketing