Remote or Paris
6WIND is a leading networking software company and the worldwide market leader for vRouter solutions. 6WIND software is deployed globally by Service Providers, Systems Integrators and Tier-1 OEMs, allowing customers to replace expensive hardware with flexible virtualized software solutions for routing and end to end security use cases.
Our worldwide customer base spans over 50 countries.
In order to grow our R&D teams, we are recruiting a Developer on Cloud Native Solutions.
You will join the development team responsible for the evolution of the networking stack for the Telco cloud native environment.
Activities include :
Design specifications, development, test plans, test automation, as well as review of technical requirements provided by the Product management team and various customers.
Technical skill-set :
- Strong Linux, Unix programming skills
- Multi-threading, performance oriented and system level programming skills
- Experience in networking and related protocols such as TCP/IP and routing protocols
- Strong development experience in at least two of the following languages: C, Python, Go
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with APIs such as Protobuf, gRPC, NETCONF, etc.
- Good practice of Technical English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of DPDK internals would be seen as a plus
- Flexibility, open-mindedness, high availability
- Ability to work in a team and to contribute to a positive work atmosphere
- Eager to learn new things and solve complex technical problems
- Attention to detail and to deliver the most clean, quality and high performing code
- Passion for networking, telecoms and the latest technologies in this area
France, remote or onsite (Montigny-Le-Bretonneux, 78180)