6WIND is a leading networking software company and the worldwide market leader for vRouter solutions. 6WIND software is deployed globally by Service Providers, System Integrators and Tier-1 OEMs allowing customers to replace expensive hardware with software and virtualization for routing and security use cases. 6WIND has a global presence with Headquarters currently based in Paris, France and in Santa Clara, California. It covers a worldwide customer base in more than 50 countries.
6WIND is seeking a talented, highly motivated, Account Development Representative to strengthen its sales team in the Americas for its Networking Software Solutions. You will work closely with our top-performing sales team to generate demand for our solutions whilst also qualifying leads from our marketing team.
A successful candidate will:
Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere required to rapidly grow business.
- Have a passion for technology – especially disruptive ones!
- Enjoy interacting with customers, building trust and solving problems.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Business-to-Business lead generation and sales prospecting
- Generate qualified appointments through proactive outbound prospecting into target organisations
- Cold call new prospects using a combination of phone, social media and email.
- Prospect into cold leads, lost or “no decision” opportunities, and former customers
- Qualify marketing leads from trade shows, events, campaigns and other activities/sources
- Understand and effectively communicate business and technical challenges to determine if and how prospect can benefit from the 6WIND solution
- Gather sales intelligence around customers’ situation, needs and decision process
- Use selling skills to set up qualified appointments for the sales team members
- Maintain lead/prospect contact information and notes in Salesforce to manage sales prospecting and track activities
- Help to execute marketing campaigns to drive traffic to online and in-person events
- Meet or exceed individual performance objectives outlined and communicated on a quarterly basis
- Provide ongoing feedback to Sales & Marketing Management on ways to improve the prospecting process and increase results
- Evangelize the 6WIND vision through product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives
- Attend regular regional meetings and update team on progress of activities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Has minimum 1-2 years of experience with selling router solutions (VPN / Border Router), networking equipment or servers to Service Providers or Enterprise customers
- Has experience using a CRM, (Salesforce preferred)
- Possesses a college diploma/university degree or equivalent experience.
- Has a high level of commitment to relationship building
- Must be fluent in English, bilingual English/Spanish will be a plus
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated
- The ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the prospect organizations via phone, social and email
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint