6WIND is looking for Software Engineers to join the company’s software team in France in charge of new product development and services for key customers.
6WIND is looking for talented software engineers motivated by a very innovative and international environment (6WIND has software teams in France and China, while our key customers are located around the world), willing to develop their expertise in embedded networking software and project management.
Skills / Qualifications
- Graduated from an engineering school with a specialisation in telecoms and/or software engineering.
- Experience in C system programming on UNIX/Linux, including kernel development.
- Open source developments tools practice: GCC, GDB, gmake…
- UNIX/Linux basic system administration knowledge required
- Cross development experience is a plus
- Good knowledge in communication/networking embedded software development (protocol stacks such as TCP/IP, IPsec, routing protocols…), network drivers.
- Ability to work in a team with a good communication process.
- Particular inclination to work in a very technical environment.
- Fluent in English, ability to write software documents in good English.
Saint Quentin en Yvelines – France. Easy access by train from Paris.