Job Description – Test Automation Engineer
6WIND is looking for Test Automation Engineers to join the company’s software team in France in charge of integration and maintenance.
6WIND is looking for talented software engineers motivated by a very innovative and international environment (6WIND has software teams in France and China, while our key customers are located around the world), willing to develop their expertise in embedded networking software.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will:
- Design and develop new automatic tests (functional, performance, use cases),
- Deploy/install virtual and/or physical platforms,
- Follow and analyze test results,
- Propose evolutions to improve test coverage.
Skills / Qualifications
- Honors degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
- Technical skills:
- Experienced in developing test strategies and tools.
- Excellent knowledge and practice in Python development.
- UNIX/Linux basic system administration.
- Good knowledge in L2/L3 /networking protocol stacks.
- Particular inclination to work in a very technical environment.
- Excellent communication in French and English working environment.
Saint Quentin en Yvelines – France. Easy access by train from Paris.