We are seeking testers for 6WIND’s vRouter 2.0 beta.
Our target audience includes the following:
- Cisco, Juniper, MikroTik users who want to transition to vRouters without sacrificing performance.
- Brocade Vyatta vRouter users who need post-EOL support.
- Linux and open source software router users who seek performance and support with integrated management including CLI and programmatic APIs instead of Linux shell and inconsistent configuration files.
6WIND’s vRouter 2.0 release has a new CLI and NETCONF/YANG-based management engine with the following benefits:
- Powerful CLI gives control of all vRouter networking aspects.
- Programmatic NETCONF API with YANG models for easy integration with management frameworks.
- Management interface and services (DHCP, DNS, etc.) are isolated from data plane to guarantee administrative access.
- Native VRF (Virtual Routing Functions) support for all vRouter functions.
- Scalable Performance: Up to 12 Mpps per core of IP Forwarding, 18 Gbps per core of IPsec, 1 million routes and 100,000 IPsec tunnels. Performance scales with the numbers of cores and hardware advancements, allowing customers to move from 1G to 100G without redesigning their networks.
- DPDK (Data Plane Development Kit)-enabled Features: Comprehensive list including IP routing, firewalling, NAT and IPsec VPN.
- Management Options: CLI, Linux and YANG models for APIs that integrate with third party management tools and orchestrators.
Click on these links to register to test drive our 6WIND vRouter 2.0 beta and review the Evaluation License agreement.