Have you considered a white box strategy to replace hardware VPN Concentrators with vRouters?
Watch 6WIND’s Webinar and learn how Service Providers deploy vRouters as VPN Concentrators.
- Software-based IPsec VPN vRouter, ready to run in bare metal and virtual machine configurations on commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) servers
- 18 Gbps IPsec performance per processor core, scalable
- CLI and NETCONF/YANG-based management engine for integration with orchestrators and existing management frameworks
- Monitoring through YANG-based Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that can be exported to a Time-Series Database and analytics dashboard
Watch the live demonstration of our VPN Concentrator vRouter use case:
- Performance: 10,000 tunnels sustaining 10 Gbps in both directions
- Features: VRRP provides a single IPsec endpoint in both directions and IKE High Availability is configured for seamless failovers
- Management: NETCONF/YANG management engine allows monitoring of VPN Concentrators with secure traffic
- Monitoring: YANG-based KPIs integrated with the InfluxDB Time-Series Database and the Grafana analytics dashboard