Learn about 6WIND vRouter 2.0 featuring a new CLI and NETCONF/YANG-based management engine with the following benefits:
– Powerful CLI gives control of all vRouter networking aspects.
– Programmatic NETCONF API with YANG models for easy integration with management frameworks.
– Management interface and services (DHCP, DNS, etc.) are isolated from data plane to guarantee administrative access.
– Native VRF (Virtual Routing Functions) support for all vRouter functions.
This Webinar is relevant for:
– Cisco, Juniper, MikroTik and other hardware router users who want to transition to vRouters without sacrificing performance.
– Brocade Vyatta vRouter users who need post-EOL support, features and/or performance.
– Linux and open source software router users who seek performance and support with integrated management including CLI and programmable APIs versus Linux shell and inconsistent configuration files.