Carrier Grade NAT vRouter Software Appliance
6WIND Turbo CG-NAT is a high performance, ready-to-use vRouter software network appliance, to be deployed in bare metal environments or as a virtual machine. With 10 Gbps per core of performance, 6WIND Turbo CG-NAT provides the performance of hardware networking equipment with the ease of deployment and flexibility of software.
Carrier Grade NAT (CG-NAT), also known as Large Scale NAT, (LSN) shares an outside IP address among multiple inside local (private) IP addresses. 6WIND’s Turbo CG-NAT brings additional features to 6WIND’s vRouter family for the ability to use a pool of public IP addresses instead of one, limit resource usage per user and add transparent translation schemes.
- Ready to use CG-NAT vRouter solution
- Performance of hardware networking solutions on Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) servers
- Choice of bare metal and virtual machine deployments
- Scalable CG-NAT software performance:
- 30 Million simultaneous connections per 32G of RAM (scales with memory)
- 200,000 connections per second per core (scales with the number of cores)
- 10 Gbps per core (scales with the number of cores)
- CLI and NETCONF/YANG-based management engine for integration with orchestrators and existing management frameworks
- Monitoring through YANG-based KPIs that can be exported to a Time-Series Database and analytics dashboard
- Advanced logging through syslog can be integrated with logging platforms
- Complete set of features including L2, encapsulations, IPv4 and IPv6 routing, virtual routing, firewall, NAT, QoS, High Availability and more
- 6WIND offers traditional CLI and IT style management based on YANG data models.
6WIND Turbo CG-NAT Solutions
6WIND Turbo CG-NAT Resources