Job Description – Customer Success Engineer
6WIND is looking for a Customer Success Engineer to join the company’s Support team in France in charge of assuring success for its customers.
6WIND is looking for talented engineers motivated by a very innovative and international environment (6WIND has software teams in France and China, while our key customers are located around the world), willing to develop their expertise in embedded networking software.
As part of 6WIND’s Customer Success team you’ll make sure 6WIND customers and prospects are satisfied using 6WIND network products.
You’ll prototype complete platforms matching their use-cases using the fastest packet processing solutions that are deployed into the evolving areas of SDN (Software Defined Networking) and NFV (Network Functions Virtualization). 6WIND customers are located all around the world.
Your activities will require interactions with 6WIND Product Management, Marketing and Pre-sales teams located in France, US and China.
Skills / Qualifications
- Graduated from an engineering school with a specialization in telecoms,
- Excellent knowledge in communication/networking protocols TCP/IP, IPsec, BGP, OSPF, VRRP, SNMP,
- Experience working with network equipment and software from Cisco, Juniper, F5, Brocade etc.,
- Experience working at an ISP or a telecoms operator would be a plus,
- Good knowledge in Python.
- Ability to work in a team with a good communication process.
- Particular inclination to work in a very technical environment.
- Fluent in English, ability to write software documents in English.
Saint Quentin en Yvelines – France. Easy access by train from Paris.