6WIND vRouter Webinar: Turbo CG-NAT Beta Program
Software Solutions For Carrier Grade Network Address Translation
Watch 6WIND’s Webinar and learn about our new Turbo CG-NAT software appliance as part of our vRouter family. Our Beta Program is now open for users who would like to evaluate our Turbo CG-NAT vRouter and provide feedback. Information on the Beta Program is be provided during the Webinar.
- Software-based carrier grade network address translation (CG-NAT) product, ready to run in bare metal and virtual machine configurations on commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) servers
- Scalable CG-NAT software performance:
- 30 Million simultaneous connections per 25G of RAM (scales with memory)
- 200,000 connections per second per core (scales with the number of cores)
- 10 Gbps per core (scales with the number of cores)
- CLI and NETCONF/YANG-based management engine for integration with orchestrators and existing management frameworks
- Monitoring through YANG-based KPIs that can be exported to a Time-Series Database and analytics dashboard (InfluxDB/Grafana example provided)
- Advanced logging through syslog can be integrated with logging platforms (Logstash/Kibana example provided)
We will show a demonstration of 6WIND’s Turbo CG-NAT capabilities as a vRouter.