6WIND Turbo Router® is a high performance, ready-to-use vRouter or virtual router, software network appliance. It is deployed bare metal or in virtual machines on commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) servers as a replacement for legacy router hardware.
- 16 million packets per second per core of IP Forwarding performance, scalable
- Over 1 million routes
- Features include L2, encapsulations, IPv4 and IPv6 routing, virtual routing, firewall, NAT, QoS, High Availability and more
- CLI and NETCONF/YANG management options with YANG-based NETCONF APIs
- Bare metal deployments on Intel® Xeon® and Atom® based servers
- Virtual machine deployments on VMware ESXi, Linux KVM and Amazon Web Services
- 1G, 10G, 25G, 40G, 50G, 100G Ethernet support includes Intel, Mellanox and Broadcom NICs
Arbor, AT&T, Bloomberg, OVH and many more use 6WIND’s vRouter for their networking server software.
|Use Cases||vRouter Essentials||Resources|