6WIND Turbo IPsec™ is used by worldwide Service Providers and Enterprises as a Software VPN Concentrator to replace legacy hardware VPN Concentrators with virtual routers. It is deployed bare metal or in virtual machines on white box servers.
AT&T is the largest Tier 1 service provider in the US and uses 6WIND’s vRouter as a VPN Concentrator for its Enterprise VPN Service called vVIG or virtual VPN Internet Gateway. 6WIND Turbo IPsec vRouter is used to aggregate the IPsec traffic from enterprise users. As a result of using 6WIND Turbo IPsec vRouter on a commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) server, AT&T was able to reduce CAPEX by 70%, support IPsec clients of all types, and manage thousands of IPsec tunnels.
- Software-based IPsec VPN product, ready to run in bare metal and virtual machine configurations on commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) servers
- 18 Gbps IPsec performance per processor core, scalable
- CLI and NETCONF/YANG-based management engine for integration with orchestrators and existing management frameworks
- Monitoring through YANG-based Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that can be exported to a Time-Series Database and analytics dashboard
Contact Us Today to View a Live Demo on the Following:
- Performance: 10,000 tunnels sustaining 10 Gbps in both directions
- Features: VRRP provides a single IPsec endpoint in both directions and IKE High Availability is configured for seamless failovers
- Management: NETCONF/YANG management engine allows monitoring of VPN Concentrators with secure traffic
- Monitoring: YANG-based KPIs integrated with the InfluxDB Time-Series Database and the Grafana analytics dashboard
|Intel® x86 Spotlight||vRouter Essentials||Resources|