6WIND Turbo Router™ is a high performance, ready-to-use vRouter software network appliance, to be deployed in bare metal environments or as a virtual machine. With 12 million packets per second per core of IP forwarding performance, 6WIND Turbo Router provides the performance of hardware networking equipment with the ease of deployment and flexibility of software.
- Ready to use routing and firewall vRouter solution
- Performance of hardware networking solutions on Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) servers
- Ready for bare metal and NFV / Data Center Virtualization deployments
- Complete set of features including L2, encapsulations, IPv4 and IPv6 routing, virtual routing, firewall, NAT, QoS, High Availability and more.
- Support for x86 and Arm servers
- High performance I/Os leveraging DPDK, with multi vendor NIC support from Cisco, Intel and Mellanox
- High performance, fully featured data plane networking
- High performance control plane
- Bare metal or virtual machine deployment
- 6WIND offers traditional CLI and IT style management based on YANG data models.
6WIND Turbo Router Solutions
6WIND Turbo Router Resources