6WIND is a leading networking software company and the worldwide market leader for vRouter solutions. 6WIND software is deployed globally by Service Providers, Systems Integrators and Tier-1 OEMs, allowing customers to replace expensive hardware with flexible virtualized software solutions for routing and end to end security use cases. 6WIND has a global presence with Headquarters in Paris, France and in Santa Clara, California. Our worldwide customer base spans over 50 countries.
In order to stay ahead of our competitors and cope with the challenges of the booming 5G technologies market, 6WIND is actively seeking talented and qualifed Engineers to reinforce our R&D and Support Departments.
We offer a supportive environment to help you grow and excel both professionally and personally. This role is an excellent platform from which you can advance and evolve your career within 6WIND.
A successful candidate will:
- Experience in a similar role
- Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere required to rapidly grow business. A “startup” mentality is required.
- Have a passion for technology – especially disruptive ones!
- Enjoy interacting with customers, building trust and solving problems.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent presentation skills.
Key Responsibilities :
- Be a key player within the sales team.
- Be a strategic liaison between R&D and Sales
- Be able to interact with major Networking and Telecom companies worldwide.
- Position 6WIND Virtual Border Routers as the leading solution in a booming market.
- Have an indepth understading of the requirements and needs of our prospects and customers.
- Build highly sophisticated and efficient demonstrations and presentations for our solutions.
- Provide helpful and constructive feedback to our product management as well as to our R&D teams to hep improve our solutions
- Be an important contributor in the evolution of our solutions.
Required Skills/Qualifications :
- 2 – 3 years experience in a similar job with proven track-record in selling networking software solutions
- Possesses a bachelor or business / engineer school diploma
- Excellent energetic, upbeat and tenacious team player
- Very strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent communicator with exeptional presentation skills
- Have a high level of commitment to relationship building.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels withing the prospect and client organizations.
- Have experience using a CRM ( Salesforce preferred )
- Fluent in French and English
- Good knowledge of Linux networking – a software development experience in this area is a plus – as well as data and control plane networking protocols (VLAN, VXLAN, IPsec, BGP, OSPF, etc…)
- Familiar with virtualization (KVM, VMWare) and container environments (docker, Kubernetes)
- Understanding of the architecture of fixed and mobile service providers
- Knowledge of traffic generation tools ( IXIA, TRex ) will be seen as a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player