France / UK (remote)
Sales Development Representative EMEA
We are recruiting a talented, highly motivated, Sales Development Representative EMEA in order to strengthen our EMEA Sales Team.
You will work closely with our top-performing sales team to generate demand for our solutions whilst also qualifying leads from our marketing team.
You role will also be to take care of contract renewals with our existing clients and as well as closing small deals with Telco Service Providers and Enterprise customers.
This is an entry-level position towards a Sales Account Manager role.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Business-to-Business lead generation and sales prospecting
- Generate qualified appointments through proactive outbound prospecting into target organisations
- Cold call new prospects using a combination of phone, social media and email.
- Prospect into cold leads, lost or “no decision” opportunities
- Qualify marketing leads from trade shows, events, campaigns and other activities/sources
- Understand and effectively communicate business and technical challenges to determine if and how prospect can benefit from the 6WIND solution
- Gather sales intelligence around customers’ situation, needs and decision process
- Use selling skills to set up qualified appointments for the sales team members
- Maintain lead/prospect contact information and notes in Salesforce to manage sales prospecting and track activities
- Help to execute marketing campaigns to drive traffic to online and in-person events
- Meet or exceed individual performance objectives outlined and communicated on a quarterly basis
- Provide ongoing feedback to Sales & Marketing Management on ways to improve the prospecting process and increase results
- Evangelize the 6WIND vision through product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives
- Attend regular regional meetings and update team on progress of activities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience selling Computer networking solutions, equipments or servers to Service Providers, Enterprise customers
- Has experience using a CRM, (Salesforce preferred)
- Possesses a bachelor degree
- Has a high level of commitment to relationship building
- Must be fluent in English, another additional language will be a plus
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated
- Ability to work from home and autonomously
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the prospect organizations via phone, social and email
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint