6WIND is seeking a talented, highly motivated, Sales Manager to join the EMEA team for its vRouter products. This is a key strategic role in a rapidly growing market. Your target customers will be able to leverage 6WIND software router appliances to implement high performance network infrastructure solutions. 6WIND has an impressive list of customers in this space and will be aggressive to expand this list. This is a unique, ground floor opportunity to build a portfolio of business based on strong, proven technology. The position reports to the Vice President of Sales EMEA & APAC.
A successful candidate will:
- Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere required to rapidly grow business. A “startup” mentality is required.
- Have a passion for technology – especially disruptive ones!
- Enjoy interacting with customers, building trust and solving problems.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Some of the duties include:
- Establish relationships with ISPs and Enterprise accounts in EMEA.
- Create and maintain active sales plans for the market.
- Build and maintain a growing pipeline of opportunities in Salesforce.
- Deliver customer presentations, quotations, and all related materials.
- Coordinate highly technical sales efforts across two continents and dozens of customers.
- Be willing to work as part of a team, both locally and internationally, to discuss and create tactical sales strategies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- This position requires, at a minimum, a BS degree in a related field.
- At least 5 years selling router solutions (VPN / Border Router), networking equipment or servers to Service Providers or Enterprise customers.
- Experience selling software licenses, support and services a bonus.
- CCENT certification or strong familiarity with networking terminology.
- Ability to understand the customers networking topology and deployment requirements
- Understanding of SDN and NFV value propositions.
- Fluent in English and knowledge of other European languages a plus.
Paris, France preferred. 20% travel.