Regional Sales Director, North America Telco Service Providers
6WIND, Inc is seeking a talented, highly motivated, Regional Sales Director to join the Americas team for its VSR products.
This is a key strategic role in a rapidly growing market. Your target customers will be able to leverage 6WIND software router appliances to implement high performance network infrastructure solutions.
6WIND has an impressive list of customers in this space and will be aggressive to expand this list. This is a unique opportunity to build a portfolio of business based on strong, proven technology.
The position reports to the Vice President of Sales for the Americas.
Some of the duties include:
- Establish relationships with Tier one/Tier two CSPs / ISPs and Enterprise accounts
- Create and maintain active sales plans for the market
- Build and maintain a growing pipeline of opportunities in Salesforce
- Deliver customer presentations, quotations, and all related materials
- Coordinate highly technical sales efforts across two continents and dozens of customers
- Be willing to work as part of a team, both locally and internationally, to discuss and create tactical sales strategies
Desired Skills and Experience:
- This position requires, at a minimum, a BS degree in a related field.
- At least 5 years selling router solutions (VPN / Border Router), networking equipment or servers to Service Providers (ideally) or Enterprise customers.
- Experience selling software licenses, support and services a bonus.
- CCENT certification or strong familiarity with networking terminology.
- Ability to understand the customers networking topology and deployment requirements
- Understanding of SDN and NFV value propositions.
A successful candidate will:
- Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere required to rapidly grow business. A “startup” mentality is required.
- Have a passion for technology – especially disruptive ones!
- Enjoy interacting with customers, building trust and solving problems.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work remotely (possibly from a home office)
- Be able to travel to attend some important customer meetings and conferences (Average of 20% of your time)