6WIND is a global networking software company and the worldwide market leader for virtual service router solutions. We are specialized in delivering high performance, virtualized, cloudified and cloud-native network solutions to address the challenging markets of 5G, IoT and SD-WAN. 6WIND software is deployed globally by Service Providers, Systems Integrators and Tier-1 OEMs, allowing customers to replace expensive hardware with flexible virtualized software solutions for routing and end-to-end security use cases.
Our worldwide customer base spans over 50 countries.
At 6WIND we offer a supportive environment to help you grow and excel both professionally and personally. This role is an excellent platform from which you can advance and evolve your career within the company.
To find out more: https://www.6wind.com
Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Manager and Account Manager to join a customer success team and support them in managing projects and client portfolio.
Key Responsibilities include:
Partners relationship management:
- Manage the schedule of partners meetings and internal progress meetings
- Assist in taking briefs for new projects
- Write partners meetings reports
- Follow-up on exchanges, reporting
- Be responsible for the deadlines set for the realization of the projects
- Monitor budgets, schedules and profitability of projects
- Monitor & coordinate involved parties (internal/external)
Qualities & characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Good planning and organization skills
- Analytical and synthetical mind
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Strong facilitation skills (operational, progress and status meetings)
- Able to co-ordinate across virtual geo-distributed teams
- Effective time management skills, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Good knowledge of project management supporting tools (office suite, Jira, collaborative tools like google docs, smart sheets, etc.)
- Fluent English imperative
- A technical background in networking is a plus
A successful candidate will also:
- Have a passion for technology – especially disruptive ones!
- Enjoy interacting with customers, building trust and solving problems.
- Be ready for joining an exciting adventure, human and technology wise!