6WIND is a leading networking software company and the worldwide market leader for vRouter solutions. 6WIND software is deployed globally by Service Providers, System Integrators, and Tier-1 OEMs allowing customers to replace expensive hardware with software and virtualization for routing and security use cases. 6WIND has a global presence with Headquarters currently based in Paris, France, and in Santa Clara, California. It covers a worldwide customer base in more than 50 countries.
6WIND is seeking a talented, highly motivated, Account Development Representative to strengthen its sales team in Europe for its Networking Software Solutions. You will work closely with our top-performing sales team to generate demand for our solutions whilst also qualifying leads from our marketing team.
A successful candidate will:
- Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere required to rapidly grow business. A “startup” mentality is
- Have a passion for technology – especially disruptive ones!
- Enjoy interacting with customers, building trust and solving problems.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Business-to-Business lead generation and sales prospecting.
- Generate qualified appointments through proactive outbound prospecting into target organizations.
- Cold call new prospects using a combination of phone, social media, and email.
- Prospect into cold leads, lost or “no decision” opportunities, and former customers.
- Qualify marketing leads from trade shows, events, campaigns, and other activities/sources.
- Understand and effectively communicate business and technical challenges to determine if and how the prospect can benefit from the 6WIND solution.
- Gather sales intelligence around customers’ situation, needs, and decision process.
- Use selling skills to set up qualified appointments for the sales team members.
- Maintain lead/prospect contact information and notes in Salesforce to manage sales prospecting and track activities.
- Help to execute marketing campaigns to drive traffic to online and in-person events.
- Meet or exceed individual performance objectives outlined and communicated every quarter.
- Provide ongoing feedback to Sales & Marketing Management on ways to improve the prospecting process and increase results.
- Evangelize the 6WIND vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives.
- Attend regular regional meetings and update the team on the progress of activities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Has minimum 1-2 years of experience with selling router solutions (VPN / Border Router), networking equipment, or servers to Service Providers or Enterprise customers.
- Has experience using a CRM, (Salesforce preferred).
- Possesses a college diploma/university degree or equivalent experience.
- Has a high level of commitment to relationship building.
- Must be fluent in English, bilingual English/French will be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated.
- The ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the prospect organizations via phone, social, and email.
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.