6WIND is seeking a talented, highly motivated, Presales Engineer/Solution Architect to work with Network Equipment Providers (NEPs), Service Providers and Cloud Providers.
Your mission will be to represent 6WIND as a valued technical resource to major providers. 6WIND has a strong reputation and a solid list of existing customers.
Our value proposition is unique and has been embraced by some of the largest providers in the world.
- Provide product and customized solution presentations of 6WIND’s solution portfolio to customers and partners
- Engage with customers, understand their requirements, design optimum network solutions
- Construct and showcase demos to customers
- Be a compelling advocate of our technical value proposition
- Provide guidance to development teams regarding customer requirements and market trends
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of technology trends and solution options in the telecom space
- Direct Sales Engagement/Sales Engineering/Presales/Solution Architect experience with a proven track record within a well-known international vendor or Tier 1 operator
- More than 5 years of experience with solution design in one or several of the following areas:
- Mobile Core Network
- Data Center Network
- IP Broadband
- Excellent knowledge of networking and its future trends
- Understanding of SDN and NFV and related Open Source initiatives such as OpenStack, OpenDaylight, Open vSwitch, etc.
- Strength and experience in developing and delivering customer solutions in the networking industry
- Good knowledge of the Linux networking stack is a plus
Key Personal Attributes
- Strong consulting & Presales skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical content plainly and simply
- Quick learner and self-starter, with a willingness to dive in and learn everything required to be successful on the job
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Cisco certification (CCDE, CCIE, …) is a plus
- Frequent travel up to 50% is expected
- Must be a team player
France: Saint Quentin en Yvelines – France. Easy access by train from Paris.